KATHI HERMES, Coordinator
Entries Open - 3:00 p.m. Monday of Fair
Event Time - 5:00 p.m. Monday
EVENTS: Barrel Racing, Flag Race & Pole Bending
1. Contestants may sign up Monday of Fair at 3:00p.m. in the concession stand area north
side of track.
2. All-around awards will be given to youth, junior, intermediate and senior divisions.
3. To qualify for all-around awards, the contestant must participate in all three events on
the same horse.
4. An adult or guardian must be in the arena for the peewee contestants.
5. Peewee patterns will be shortened.
6. Western attire will not be required.
7. Entry Fee is $1.00 per event CASH ONLY.
8. Gymkhana will be open to anyone that is a resident of Washington County. Proof of
residency may be required.
9. Waivers signed by parent/guardian will be required for minors. Adult contestants will
also be required to sign waivers.
10. Age Divisions are as of Dec. 31 of previous year. Proof of age may be required.
YOUTH............................................. 6-7 YEARS
11. Entry Fees are not refundable.
12. Contestants need to be ready when called. After three calls, he/she will be
disqualified unless participating in another event and informing the gateman.
Hermes Genetics (Derek Hermes)
Trevor and Kari Monat
Beaver Creek Vet Clinic (Doug Ford, DVM)
Will Zimmerman Trucking
Colorado Animal Health
High Plains Cattle Supply
Additional Sponsors: TBD
This information will be updated annually or as rules and regulations change.